Next Thursday (17th May) the club run will be from Tesco's car park, on the Silk Road in Macclesfield, at 7pm. The route will be:-
- Middlewood Way to cross the Silk Road and on to Clarke Lane.
- Oak Lane and Redway Lane, and up to White Nancy
- Along the Kerridge Ridge, and down to the B5470 Rainow Road
- Turn right and then left into Calrofold Lane
- Turn left into Cliff Lane, and then right, to meet the Buxton New Road
- Straight over into Back Eddisbury Road, and turn right onto Buxton Old Road
- At Buxton New Road turn left, and then second right into Cottage Lane.
- Through to Hurdsfield Road and left back to Tesco's car park.
Map of the route is here. Total length is 8 miles with 300m of climb.